Introducing Liberty Safety’s NEW F4953 DayBreaker® Charger FLX™ Impact Gloves. This glove is designed to protect your worker’s hand at a high-risk job site. F4953 is made with an 18 gauge dark blue engineered yarn shell (OEKO-TEX® standard 100 certified) that offers excellent dexterity and comfort. The glove is super lightweight and comfortable while keeping your hands safe.
The F4953 provides ANSI A6 cut level with touchscreen compatibility. Includes a Hi-vis green TPR Level 1 impact protection at the back of the hand and fingers for keeping the worker’s hand visible. Plus features an Abrasion level 4 and Puncture level 3.
This is a NEW impact glove from Liberty Safety’s DayBreaker® series.
- 18 gauge engineered yarn shell
- Single dipped with sandy foam nitrile palm and fingers coated
- Hi-Vis green TPR at back hand and fingers
- Reinforced nitrile thumb crotch
- Colored hem cuffs for easy size identification
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Oil and Gas