L, XL, XXL
– Encapsulated design provides protection from liquid splash exposure for both the wearer and respiratory equipment
– Also provides coverage from overhead liquid splash (does not provide vapor protection)
– Taped seams provide strong chemical resistance against heavy liquid splashes. A sewn seam is covered with a strip of compatible chemical – resistant material through heat sealing.
– Standard 40 mil PVC faceshield
– Front entry design allows wearer to partially don garment (maintain standby position) without assistance
– Expanded back to accommodate self – contained air breathing apparatus (SCBA)